Wednesday, April 28, 2010

INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY MASTERS

I am very fascinated to receive message from a publisher in California,USA.  An acceptance to include my artworks in the "International Contemporary Masters Volume IV", a juried annual art book. Another form of recognition to my artworks as a well as my involvement in art. After all the hardworks that I have been going through together with my determination to excel and  it all pays off. I could hardly treat this as part of my personal achievement in art.This annual book will be published in December 2010.

Details of the message from the publisher ( copied from my inbox dated 31st March,2010 ) is shown below.
.......................................................................................................................

judy@omma.us to me                                            show details 10:00 PM (22 hours ago)






Dear Azlan Adam,


I am glad to inform you that you have been approved to appear in the International Contemporary masters IV art book. The approved images are:


1. Soul of The Jungle Harmony 3


2. Spirit of The Jungle- Untouched Melody 2


Each page in the book will present one image. Please let me know how many pages you’d like, so a s to send you the final selection


Warmest regards


Despina Tunberg - Curator


World Wide Art Books

5383 Hollister Ave, # 140
93111 Santa Barbara CA
Tel / fax +1 805 683 3899

4 comments:

  1. Congratz! The selected pieces are truley wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot my dear friend Our Little Finch Flock. Really appreaciate for your kind compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You deserve it after all the hard work....

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget